At Alova Hospitality we know that it can be tough to stand out in a sea of competitors. Let us craft the perfect custom blend of message and motivation that will have them booking in bunches.
The success of our hotels is measured by maximizing Gross Profit and House Profit—and we couldn’t get
there without our strong, motivated, and dedicated Hotel Sales teams. Alova Hospitality works closely with
each hotel on recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and development of sales professionals — we know the
importance of getting the right people into the right places.
By tapping into strategic marketing partnerships, Alova Hospitality is able to assist hotel sales teams in identifying and targeting both local and national corporate, recreational, and community sales opportunities. Hotels within our portfolio also enjoy coordination of attendance at appropriate trade shows, and cost sharing with other participating hotels and spa of Alova Hospitality.
Working with and training Sales Managers ensures our hotel teams have the tools they need to outsell and outperform our competitors in the market. We encourage an ownership mentality of goals and marketing plans, and coach to the development of effective prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing. As a touch- base to monitor performance, we also have monthly corporate reviews of each hotel team's sales reports. As with all aspects of Alova Hospitality, our individualized attention to each hotel will help your property receive maximum exposure and connection with target markets, which will, in turn, drive revenue and profits.
- Supervision by corporate Head of sales & marketing
- Guided development and implementation of marketing plan
- Advertising and marketing coordination
- Coordination of attendance at appropriate trade shows and cost sharing with participating hotels
- Sales and marketing training at regular sales meetings and annual hospitality conference
- Tools and systems for effective tracking and implementation of programs
- Reviews and approval of specific marketing strategies, programs, and print materials (brochures, ads, flyers)
- Corporate reviews of monthly sales reports
- Provision of sales leads to hotels through our Inter Sale program
- Assistance with recruiting, interviewing, hiring and development of sales staff
- Sales training via webinar