Our mission is to provide spa owners with the latest insights, trends, management expertise and development models that deliver profitable business results.
Training & Recruitment
Our firm provides specific training in all areas of spa operations for key management staff and for service providers. Through our proprietary Alova Hospitality University which focuses on all areas related to the business of operating a spa, we also offer a complete team approach to supporting the staff throughout daily operations. This includes educational training through webinars, on-site seminars and group discussions with other Alova Hospitality affiliated Spa Directors.
We have also created our unique Knowledge Network which allows our staff to communicate on interactive bases with one another to consistently garner new ideas, trends, best practices and ways to maximize revenue, expense management, and bottom line productivity. This training and support is continuous from the moment a staff member joins the Alova Hospitality team. Alova Hospitality screens and interviews more than 1,000 applicants annually for positions within our firm and in the fitness/wellness, spa, and leisure industries. We provide our clients with the right talent and “fit” to match your facility needs and requirements.
Positions we can assist in recruiting include:
- Spa Director and Assistant Spa Directors
- Spa Operations Manager
- Marketing/Sales Director
- Qualified Therapists, Aestheticians and Nail Technicians
- Salon Personnel
- All other support staff
Alova Hospitality can source and select the following fitness/wellness facility positions:
- Fitness/Wellness and Spa Directors
- Operations Managers
- Assistant Directors
- Marketing Sales Directors
- Membership Sales Personnel
- Program Directors
- All other key management staff, service providers and class instructors
Positions recruited and sourced by Alova Hospitality :
- Spa/Fitness/Wellness Directors
- Activities/Lifestyle Directors
- Operations Managers and Assistant Directors
- Marketing and Sales Directors
- All support staff and service providers such as Personal Trainers, Yoga Instructors, Massage Therapists, Class Instructors, reception personnel, etc.